Mar 20, 2013

One month and eight days

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

It has been so long since I posted anything here. Gosh, I miss this "place". However, this is not why I post this entry. Now let us get to the point.

Today, it has been a month and eight days since I last saw him. Yes. A very close friend of mine. Yes. Him. There have never been a day pass by that I don't think of him. I wondered about his well being. I wondered about his life. I also wondered if he think of me just like how I think of him. Every second of my life, I restraint myself from going to that place where he work. I deleted all the numbers that can connect me to him just to make sure he gets what he wants
- privacy. Thought I am not of a good Muslim, the only place that I can go to ease the pain and think positive is the praying mat. Only Allah knows what I feel. And that everything in my life somehow can be related to him.


However, I won't let the sadness bring me down. If I am going to wait, might as well wait with joy. He told me to wait. and I trust him. But most importantly, I trust Allah and His plans. If anything happens, it is by the will of Allah.

Abu al-‘Abbas ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas, radiyallahu anhuma, reported: One day I was behind the Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, and he said to me:
"O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you (have need to) ask, ask of Allah; and if you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that even if the Nation (or the whole community) were to gather together to benefit you with something, they would not benefit you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with something, they would not be able to harm you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."[Al-Tirmidhi relates this and says: It is a good, genuine Hadith] 
In a version other than that of al-Tirmidhi it reads: 
"..Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity. Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship."
 When everything seems so hopeless and you feel like giving up. Think of Allah. Pray to Allah. Talk to Allah. "In the remembrance of Allah do the hearts find rest" [13:28]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment>>>say what's on your mind..n_n

like!!n_n

Say My Name

click!