Sep 29, 2012

To my future husband

My house,
The state I live in,
The country I am living in.

September 29th 2012
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

     Dear future husband,
I hope you are in great health and continue having a great time as the slave of Allah. Don't worry about me. I am just fine, thank you. The reason I wrote this letter to you is because I want to tell you that I am going to be your future wife and I hope you can and will bear with me.

     Firstly, congratulations for being my husband. Though it is not something that is worth congratulating.  Next, I don't love you.
But I will definitely love our children. I don't care if you have another wife, I just care if you are not being just to us. I don't mind if you are too busy with your work, better if I can stay at home by myself. Don't come asking me about what's wrong with me or anything. I just don't care. That's it. I'll try being a good wife. I'll take care of the children, house and everything. But I still will not love you. Like ever. Even if you tell everyone about it. I don't care. I'm sorry. But please bear with me. Please understand the fact that I just don't want to have feelings like that anymore. And please don't tell my mother about it. She'll be worried about me. All I ask is for you to understand that I am like that. I'm tired of all this things people call love. I mean, well, I have met people who don't care about those feelings, so I can do that too. Because I'm tired of it. If you are sick of my attitude, please file a divorce, but think about our children first, if we had any of course. I'm warning you right now, if you are not happy, you can just leave. No need to suffer. Please bear with me. If you really love me, you will not mind. Right? you should love me for who I am. Broken.

Sincerely,
Me.

3 comments:

  1. if u don't love ur hubby, how come u would make love with him? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Comment>>>say what's on your mind..n_n

like!!n_n

Say My Name

click!