Dec 1, 2011

Why do I say no...?

In this post,I would like to tell you reasons to say no to a proposal to be a wife or girlfriend...enjoy....n_n


I didn't say no to a guy for no reason right?
There's a whole lot of reason for me to reject a guy or say no to his proposal....well...this is pretty much what I can put together..


  1. I'm still young(currently18) and I got so many things that I haven't discover in life. Don't force me into a relationship that will contain me from discovering those things.
  2. I need to take care of my relationship with Allah first,to be a better muslimah,for Him and him(my future husband). And if you want to be my future husband,then pray,hope,and help me in my journey to become a better muslimah.
  3. Me myself are not good enough for you. Who ever you think you are,I'm still not a wife material. Not yet.
  4. I want to do my best in my studies so that my parents will be proud of me. Not to forget that it is a way of me saying that I can do it.
  5. I want to build a career that can promise me and my family a great future.
  6. I'm not ready to love. I am not even sure what love means. 
  7. Saying no doesn't mean I never ever ever want to see you again. Let us be friends and take thing slowly. We'll follow the flow,see what happens next. If we were meant to be,then we are..if not..then we'll still be friends right?
  8. You are a great guy...one day, a girl will say yes..a girl who is ready...perhaps that girl is me..but not now...
  9. I have other commitments that I have to take care of. I don't want to be in a relationship and not giving my commitment to it.
  10. If you really love me like you say you do,you'll understand.


This is what I feel..not necessarily every girl feel this way..But perhaps,the number 10 is what everyone feels..right? hehe..so,don't force somebody into a relationship that they don't want,becouse maybe,they are just protecting you,from having the heartbreak of your life...n_n thanx for reading...

Leave your comments or reactions..hehe..then we can have a discussion about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment>>>say what's on your mind..n_n

like!!n_n

Say My Name

click!